Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

We headed to St George for a full week so Sonny could get some work done.
The weather was amazing. The kids spent as much time as they could outside in the sunny sunshine
and Sonny and I contemplated moving back for the 1,000th time.
We had an absolute ball all week long.
Sadly (and not so sadly) I only busted out the camera for 2 days of it.
Starting with Turkey day.




 We had the feast in the garage of Aunt Peggy and Uncle John
(Side note::they are Sonny's aunt and uncle and they used to live in my hometown Pocatello, ID. I went to HS with Sonny's cousin. Cra to the zy!)
I think there were 55 people attending and cute Aunt Peggy had it decorated beautifully.
It was so nice and the food was delish!

 The kids headed to the backyard for some playtime.
Love our cousins!












After the play, we headed back in for a family talent show, and I realized that Shawn has some family members that will for sure be twinkled to Heaven in the last days.
Seriously, I was near tears listening to their cute families singing a Child's Prayer.
Their kids had the BEST voices and there was such a great spirit.
Loved it.
We actually prepared a choreographed dance to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (don't laugh. not joking.) When we realized that this was a REAl talent show, we decided on a different plan. Haha!
Instead, Uncle Justin and Lulu recited the Young Women theme.
Tuft makes her practice it whenever he sees her.
I know. We are sell outs.
I even bought us all reindeer antlers and a red nose for Gigi.
Don't worry. My side will get entertained at Christmas.

Yay! For a perfect Turkey Day with our great family!!

Gobble Gobble!

2 comments:

Jodi Rae said...

I'll move back to St. George if you do ;).

A said...

Crazy, I thought I recognized some faces in those Thanksgiving pics!!