Friday, October 7, 2011

Off to the Beach!


In the wee hours of the morning we will be hopping on a jet plane to Florida with
all
3
kiddos.
Please wish us luck.
I am so scared of how Gigi is going to be on the flight.
If you have ever heard her screech, than you know what I'm talking about.
Sure hope the fellow passengers have had kids before.
preferably ones who threw a lot of tantrums.
It could be a doozy!

And, no. I didn't quite make my goal of catching this thing up.
Progress though!
I'm counting it.

And yes, I do care about my other 2 kids...seems this blog has been all about Lulu lately.
I'll be sure to take extra pics of the Rockstar and Bubbles on the beach. :)

1 comment:

carrie said...

So wish I could be a beach bum with you guys, I seriously thought about asking Tony if I could just go by myself! Hope you are having a blast!