Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cancun::the last night

28 years old!
Freak. Getting up there.
I have to say this birthday wasn't nearly as hard/weird as my 26th.
Not sure why, but that one came along and smacked me upside the head.
And ever since, I have imagined myself as one year older...
My 26th year, I was "really 27",
My 27th year, I was "really 28"
That way when the new age came along...I was used to it.
Nonsense? I know. But it worked for me.
I think this year I'll just stay 28 though.
29 sounds waaay too old! :)
Sonny was such a babe all night. He kept snapping pictures, calling me a "hottie" and whispering his best pick up lines.
Haha. He knows just how to win me over. :)














Augh. Looking at these pictures makes me want to just crawl back in them.
We had the best time just the two of us. Every single day felt kind of like a dream.
We gotta make time (and a lot of $) for some more of these.
Felt like 10 years of marriage counseling crammed into a week.
Such a great great time.

A HUGE thank you to our moms for taking such good care
of our munchkins while we were away.
Seriously, we appreciate it so much.

Almost home!

2 comments:

Sonny said...

you are so hot

nicole said...

A birthday in Cancun....sorry, maybe it will be better next year. :D Happy birthday to the best (and hottest) friend a girl could ever dream to have.