Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tulip Festival

{April 16th}
One of our favorite families (Love the Gouldings!) invited us to the Tulip Festival this year.
I can't believe we have lived so close for 4 years and we have never checked this event out.
I think I was just expecting a small little garden of tulips, but there was SO much more!
Gosh. I fell in love with this place.
and so did the munchkins.
Rockstar + Ray
Lola + Lu

 The kids had a ball playing on the hill.
   And Sonny and I tried to figure out how much a waterfall costs...
cause seriously, I want my yard to some what resemble this one day.
It was so pretty.


Tony got cute baby Pepper out and I think my baby girl's heart grew 2 sizes!
Can you see the joy in that girl's face! 
She LOVES everything about babies....that is until I hold one.
Ha. Hope she grows out of that eventually :)
 so precious.
I think we are open for babysitting :)
I have to say the absolute best part of the evening was the Goulding's introducing us to fried doughnuts.
Oh. my. goodness.
They were the BEST little morsels I have ever (and I mean ever) tasted!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of them (too busy stuffing my face) except for this one...
I think we bought 3 bags...and there were even some dipped in chocolate!!...
K I gotta stop and get some control here.
*breathe*
They were just so good. Sonny asked the lady if they were healthy.
Hahahaha!! She gave him the weirdest look. He was serious too.
Yep. All natural ingredients: flour, oil, butter, sugar, butter, sugar and cinnamon.
If you go, you gotta get em.
Thank you for inviting us Goulding Family!
Such a great night.



Oh,
And in case any of you fashionistas were wondering...
yes. boxer-bum is totally back in style.
yep
you're welcome :)

1 comment:

Tricia Lovato said...

We have been to the Gardens a bunch of times as we use to have a Thanksgiving Point membership (we so need to renew that) but we have NEVER been to the Tulip festival and I tell myself every year we must go and something comes up every year and we don't make it. I have heard it is all sorts of beautiful though. Fried donuts. Considering the love for donuts in our house I think its best we stay away from those ;) I can guarantee we would be hooked and as you can see from the size of my hips that is the LAST thing I need :)