Friday, February 24, 2012

In her eyes, it was prom.

I don't think there was ever a girl so excited about a night as this one was on the 10th.
I'm pretty sure these daddy daughter dances surpass just about any holiday of the year.
She beamed all day and made the call on her hair, dress, shoes, and of course makeup.
I have to say by the end of it, she was breathtaking. :)




  She also wanted all photos taken before the dance, because at the dance she wanted to do just that...
Dance.
 
 And Daddy informed me 2 1/2 hours later that they did.
lots of it.
I don't think I have ever seen him so beat.
Lulu didn't want anything to do with the slow dances!
They had a move down where Daddy swung her up over and around his head, around his back and then flipped her.
They did that over and over again and over again.
What a lucky lady to have such a great Dad. I feel honored to watch their sweet relationship.
Lu, marry someone just like him
in 23 years okay?? :)

3 comments:

carrie said...

She is so cute! I love that Shawn gave the Rockstar $20, and told him to pay for dinner, such a cute Dad.

Tricia Lovato said...

Seriously she is GORGEOUS....just like her Momma! They do have the sweetest relationship. She will never forget nights like this. I doubt he will ever forget it either ;)

Terry said...

You both come up with the best ways to make a lifetime of memories. I still remember just one daddy daughter date with my dad. It will be in my memoru forever. The rock star will remember his with his mom too.